IndeVets is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying relevant accessibility standards when possible.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. IndeVets has not been assessed and therefore is not certified conformant with any level of WCAG, but we strive to use best practices set forth by WCAG 2.1 guidelines, including:
- Ensuring color is not the only way information is conveyed
- Ensuring sufficient contrast ratio between text and background
- Providing text alternatives for any non-text content
- Ensuring page headings and form inputs have appropriate labels
- Ensuring content is adaptable to various screen sizes
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the IndeVets website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers: